Nimsoft User Forum – Nfluence

We have been postponing plans for the annual Nfluence Nimsoft User Group because in discussions with many customers, travel budgets were very tight and they’d asked us to hold off.

But, we cannot hold off any longer. We need to decide whether to go ahead and hold this event (the suggestion is January in Las Vegas) or whether we should just postpone until later in the year.

Personally I’d prefer for us to go ahead with it. The feedback that I’ve had from past attendees has been incredible in the amount of value that they receive from the event.

If you are a Nimsoft customer or partner and have a view….email me, garyread@nimsoft.com. We need to make a decision by the end of September.

Comments are closed.